MG Fitness has built its name on our Group Exercise program. Our instructors are the best in the area and the classes will give you more variety than you’ll ever dream! Classes are designed for all fitness levels and for all ages. So, get involved with MG Fitness Group Exercise programs and let us show you how fun diversifying your workouts can be.
|Pump and Pedal
|A cardiovascular and muscular workout incorporating light free weights and performed on an indoor cycling bike. Space is limited; sign in required!
|A mix of pilates, yoga, and strength training. Focusison core conditioning, balance and flexibility.
|Combinations of punches & kicks to ensure a total body workout. The upbeat music will push you through when YOU check out! Yes you can!!!!!!!!!
|An action packed class which utilizes the step, cardio boxing combos and some kick butt resistance training.
|Your muscular endurance will be tested through this challenging workout using barbells w/ adjustable weights.
|Muscles to the max with this strength and conditioning class which will incorporate different equipment week to week, including barbells free weights, benches, balls and more. Your muscles will thank you!
|Muscle Cardio Madness
|Muscles to the max with this strength and conditioning class which will incorporate different equipment week to week, including barbells free weights, benches, balls and more. And that isn’t all! Now we have added rounds of cardio so your heartrate goes up while your muscles look amazing.
|A mind/body workout that works the entire body, increases flexibility, and enhances mental acuity.
|A flowing style of yogaincorporating a variety of standing, seated and balancing poses focusing on internal breath and alignment to access the entire body and calm the mind.
|A cardio-based workout that incorporates Latin & exotic dance rhythms to tone the entire body.
|A cardiovascular workout performed on indoor cycling bikes. Space is limited; sign in required.
The following guidelines were established to provide you with a safe, effective and enjoyable workout.
- Please be at class on time. The warmup is an important part of the class & aids in injury prevention.
- Enter the classroom only after the previous class has finished.
- Hand-held weghts are not allowed during the aerobic section of any class.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn in all exercise classes.
- Please lockers to store all gym bags and purses. Bags are not allowed in Aerobic Room.
- Food is not allowed in the studios. Water may be taken into the classroom.
- The use of a towel is recommended.
- Remember ALWAYS, work at your own pace.
- Return placed weights, steps, etc, to their respective areas
- Minimum 4 participants required to conduct all classes.
*Note: No one may enter a class once it has started.